HIV/AIDS Info

HIV/AIDS Info
HOPE Project works to change lives by sharing information about HIV and AIDS. Click here for more information on HIV/AIDS .

About HOPE

About HOPE
HOPE project is a fully student-run, not-for-profit project by AIESEC in Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) .HOPE project based on fighting HIV/AIDS with youth in Malaysia !

About AIESEC

About AIESEC
World’s largest youth-run organization with over 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youths into global-minded responsible leaders.

Keblinger

Keblinger

HOPE Intern (India)

| 29 November 2012


My name is Huzaan Bharucha. I am currently studying in my first year of my Bachelor of Commerce in Mumbai University. I am 17 years old, and I have a younger brother who is 13 years old.

I came to Exchange before joining AIESEC and I made my mind to come Malaysia because I found that it was a very different culture from other Asian Countries. I found that Hope Project was really interesting, and I was enlightened about the problems faced by the people who have AIDS. I think it is very important to educate the younger masses about this disease as it is better to prevent it at an early age.

Malaysia surpassed all my expectations when I saw what it truly was, the people here are very friendly, kind and helpful. I had been on a trip to Penang and had try jet ski at Batu Ferringi , it was really awesome. Laksa and cha koay teow which are Malaysia famous food that I truly delight and my experience here in Malaysia has been wonderful and I got to see Peter Pan (who I initially thought it was the cartoon character but sadly turned out to be a Taiwanese singer which was a big surprise).
written by Huzaan Bharucha and Meng Ean
 

Copyright © 2010 HOPE | Design by Dzignine