HIV/AIDS Info

HIV/AIDS Info
HOPE Project works to change lives by sharing information about HIV and AIDS. Click here for more information on HIV/AIDS .

About HOPE

About HOPE
HOPE project is a fully student-run, not-for-profit project by AIESEC in Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) .HOPE project based on fighting HIV/AIDS with youth in Malaysia !

About AIESEC

About AIESEC
World’s largest youth-run organization with over 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youths into global-minded responsible leaders.

Keblinger

Keblinger

HOPE Intern (Vietnam)

| 03 December 2012

Greetings from Vietnam!

I sincerely wish that through our help, Malaysian people will be more concerned about HIV prevention and control.

I’m An Bich Van, a 21-year-old happy-go-lucky girl who has just arrived in Malaysia on 12/11/2012.
Have you ever heard about Hanoi University? Located in Hanoi, Vietnam, it specializes in language studies including English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Spanish, Italian etc. I’m currently studying English in Hanoi University. It’s the semester break now over there, so I chose to come to Malaysia for the HOPE Project run by AIESEC in University Putra Malaysia (UPM).

Why Malaysia? First of all, Malaysia is very unique as it is a multicultural country, where you can experience different cultures and lifestyles in just one country. I could make friends with people from all walks of life, work in an international working environment which is very great for me to improve myself. You know what’s my favorite food in Malaysia? It’s Yong Tau Fu & Hua Dan Ho! I’m gonna miss these delicious dishes when I return to Vietnam later :)

My internship here, in Malaysia has been great so far. I want to spread HIV awareness among people in Malaysia. The HOPE project is a great medium for us to educate people about HIV / AIDS. I sincerely wish that through our help, Malaysian people will be more concerned about HIV prevention and control.

Last but not least, I want to thank all of the people who have been very kind to me during my internship here. I will never forget what I’ve experienced here, and I will take all these great memories back to Vietnam. Please do consider coming to Vietnam, as it is a country full of amazing people and yummy food! =D
written by Bich Van and  Chui Mun

 

Copyright © 2010 HOPE | Design by Dzignine