HIV/AIDS Info

HIV/AIDS Info
HOPE Project works to change lives by sharing information about HIV and AIDS. Click here for more information on HIV/AIDS .

About HOPE

About HOPE
HOPE project is a fully student-run, not-for-profit project by AIESEC in Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) .HOPE project based on fighting HIV/AIDS with youth in Malaysia !

About AIESEC

About AIESEC
World’s largest youth-run organization with over 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youths into global-minded responsible leaders.

Keblinger

Keblinger

HOPE Intern (India)

| 29 November 2012

Hi, I am Behalya Naidu from Hyderabad ,India. I am 19 years old. I am an amicable person. I love to travel and explore new places. I love spicy food especially because I come from the land of Biryani J. I am a fun loving person, always jovial . I looooooovvvvvvvvve hanging out with my buddies J.

I am perusing bachelor of computer science and I am in 2nd year right now. I learn photography too and I just keep clicking pictures all the time.  I love adventurous sports. Rafting has been the best experience of my life.

Why I come for an exchange project? Hmm.. because I have never been overseas  before and I just love meeting new people from all around the world and it’s a new experience for me and maybe it will help me a lot in my career. I came here for an internship regarding the project HOPE which is related to HIV/AIDS and I wish to create awareness regarding HIV to most of the people in Malaysia.

The first week we had to visit a shelter home where we got to meet little children who where HIV positive. So we just wanted to entertain them and make them happy , so we made them play games, we made them dance, sing , we taught them paper folding and it was a very good experience and I felt really good watching the children smile J

Why I choose Malaysia?? Haha..To be frank, Malaysia is nearby to my country and the cost of living is quite similar. I wish to know more about Malaysian cultures, people and food. I tried the Chinese food for the first time and its pretty good. I wish to explore Malaysia during my internship period. I wish to visit Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Penang, Twin Towers etc. 

Before I leave Malaysia I would like to take lots of happy unforgettable memories along with me J. I would definitely love to come back to Malaysia if I get an opportunity  J. Thank you guys for reading my blog! Keep looking for more updates!!J

written by Behalya Naidu and Corrine Khor
 

Copyright © 2010 HOPE | Design by Dzignine